Clash eSports Center terms & conditions
- Do not use profanity or engage in illegal or offensive behavior.
- Clash staff reserve the right to temporarily close for the purposes of maintenance or private events without prior notice or any compensation.
- Guests should not leave any valuables or personal belongings unattended. Clash is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted inside of the store; designated smoking areas can be found outside of the store in Downtown OWA.
- No pets allowed inside of Clash except for service animals.
- No firearms or weapons permitted on Clash or OWA Resort property.
- Respectful attire must always be worn, and Clash staff reserve the right to refuse service or expel guests with unacceptable attire.
- Clash staff reserve the right to eject any guest that in our opinion, may pose a risk to the safety of other guests and/or affect their enjoyment within Clash property.
- All guests entering Clash property are subject to the policies and guidelines as set forth by Clash staff. Guest must follow all posted and verbal instructions provided by Clash staff.
- No soliciting allowed inside of Clash.
- Virtual Reality Waiver required for all participants.
- Children under the age of 13 must always be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult while on Clash property. Parental consent required for mature rated games play for those under 17. Specific events may have more specific age restrictions.
- Personal keys/Accounts may be needed as there are limited store licenses available.
- Additional revisions can be made by Clash to the policies and procedures without any notice.
Tournament Waiver & Rules
Due to the nature of some of the tournaments we hold, and the ratings of those groups, parental consent may be required for those under 18 to participate.
As some of these tournaments are held online, please be aware of your language and actions, and how they might affect other people.
Accepting these Tournament Waiver and Rules terms, I recognize and understand that the rating of the game is such that he/she required my permissions to play and participate in the tournament and that this might involve risks.
- Myself and/or child/dependent/minor is participating in a tournament voluntarily;
- I assume all the physical, psychological and financial risks associated with participating in this tournament;
- By agreeing to these Clash Terms and Conditions, I acknowledge that I have read and understand all terms of the release and that I am voluntarily giving up substantial legal rights, including the right to sue Clash eSports Center or its employees;
- I am of legal age or I am the parent/legal guardian of the minor identified with the registration of this account. I have the legal right to consent, and by acknowledging, I hereby do consent to the terms and conditions of this Release of Liability.
I understand that I must acknowledge this Release of Liability when establishing an account at Clash eSports Center before myself, or the minor I am giving permission for, may participate in any tournament.