Clash eSports Center terms & conditions
- Guest must follow all posted and verbal instructions provided by Clash staff.
- Do not use profanity or engage in unsafe, illegal, or offensive behavior.
- Clash staff reserve the right to temporarily close for the purposes of maintenance or private events without prior notice or any compensation.
- Guests should not leave any valuables or personal belongings unattended. Clash is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted in the store.
- Food or beverage must be purchased on the Resort.
- No pets allowed except for service animals.
- No firearms or weapons permitted on Clash property.
- Respectful attire must always be worn, and Clash staff reserve the right to refuse service or expel guests with unacceptable attire.
- Clash staff reserve the right to eject any guest that in our opinion, may pose a risk to the safety of other guests and/or affect their enjoyment within Clash property.
- All guests entering Clash property are subject to the policies and guidelines as set forth by Clash staff.
- No soliciting
- Children under the age of 13 must always be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult while on Clash property.
- Tournament Waiver required for those participants under the age of 18.
- Additional revisions can be made by Clash to the policies and procedures without any notice.
- Specific events may have more specific age restrictions.
- Virtual Reality Waiver required for all participants.
- Parental consent required for mature rated games play for those under 17.
© 2019 Clash eSports Center. All rights reserved.