Super Smash Bros. tournaments are here, Saturdays at Clash eSports Center!
- Guest must follow all posted and verbal instructions provided by Clash staff.
- Do not use profanity or engage in unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior.
- Clash staff reserve the right to temporarily close for the purposes of maintenance or private events without prior notice or any compensation.
- Guests should not leave any valuables or personal belongings unattended. Clash is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen or damaged property.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted in the store.
- No outside food or beverage allowed in store.
- No pets allowed except for service animals.
- No firearms or weapons permitted on Clash property.
- Respectful attire must be worn at all times and Clash staff reserve the right to refuse service or expel guests with unacceptable attire.
- Clash staff reserve the right to eject any guest that in our opinion may pose a risk to the safety of other guests and/or affect their enjoyment within Clash property.
- All guests entering Clash property are subject to the policies and guidelines as set forth by Clash staff.
- No soliciting.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult at all times while on Clash property.
- Additional revisions can be made upon the policies and procedures without any notice.