magic: the gathering
Play to win every Wednesday at Clash! For just $5, sign up to play Magic: The Gathering with your friends—or foes—and win booster packs.
Sign up in-person at Clash for $5 any Wednesday at 5pm—Tournaments start at 6pm.
Participants will be matched against other participants in a swiss pairing bracket each week on Wednesday. After each round, the next round will be determined by the individual player scores. Players will be paired against players with similar scores. After the last pairings between the highest ranked players, standing will be announced.
Prize pool is the booster packs of trading cards for the Magic: The Gathering. One booster pack will go into the prize pool for each player, the size of the prize pool will be determined by the number of participants.
- 1st place will receive 60% of those booster packs
- 2nd place will receive 30% of those booster packs
- 3rd place will receive 10% of those booster packs
Players to bring their own decks of Standard cards.
More info here.
Toxic behavior is prohibited and could cost forfeiture of your place in the tournament. Toxic behavior includes:
- Banging on desks
- Abuse of venue equipment
- Excessive Trash talking
Clash policies and guidelines to be followed while on property:
- Guest must follow all posted and verbal instructions provided by Class staff.
- Do not use profanity or engage in unsafe, illegal, or offensive behavior.
- Clash staff reserve the right to temporarily close for the purposes of maintenance or private events without prior notice or any compensation.
- Guests should not leave any valuables or personal belongings unattended. Clash is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted in the store.
- No outside food or beverage allowed in store.
- No pets allowed except for service animals.
- No firearms or weapons permitted on Clash property.
- Respectful attire must be worn at all times and Clash staff reserve the right to refuse service or expel guests with unacceptable attire.
- Clash staff reserve the right to eject any guest that in our opinion, may pose a risk to the safety of other guests and/or affect their enjoyment within Clash property.
- All guests entering Clash property are subject to the policies and guidelines as set forth by Clash staff.
- No soliciting
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult at all times while on Clash property.
- Additional revisions can be made upon the policies and procedures without any notice