You asked, we answered.
Fornite tournaments are here. Every other Friday starting March 6th, come on out to Clash to compete for cash prizes in our Fortnite Fridays Tournaments. Just $10 to enter. The more people to play, the bigger the cash prize—so grab your friends and come to Clash to see who’s best.
Tournaments are held every other Friday starting March 6th at 6pm.
Sign-ups start at 4pm, so you can come early and get some practice time in. Only the use of Clash’s approved equipment is allowed—no mods or outside controllers. Tournament platform will be on PC (with keyboard/mouse), but we also have Xbox One and PS4 controller hookups.
Tournament will be bracket style, with matches starting at 6pm, 6:45pm, 7:30pm and 8:15pm, depending on number of participants.
Click on a date to signup online.
May 29 • June 12 • June 26 • July 10 • July 24 • August 7 • August 21
Participants would participate in 4 matches, select servers to be determined day of the tournament. Scores will be collected as participants are eliminated.
- Eliminations = 1 point
- Top 10 = 1 point
- Top 5 = 2 points
- Victory = 3 points
Clash policies and guidelines to be followed while on property:
- Guest must follow all posted and verbal instructions provided by Clash staff.
- Do not use profanity or engage in unsafe, illegal, or offensive behavior.
- Clash staff reserve the right to temporarily close for the purposes of maintenance or private events without prior notice or any compensation.
- Guests should not leave any valuables or personal belongings unattended. Clash is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted in the store.
- No outside food or beverage allowed in store.
- No pets allowed except for service animals.
- No firearms or weapons permitted on Clash property.
- Respectful attire must always be worn, and Clash staff reserve the right to refuse service or expel guests with unacceptable attire.
- Clash staff reserve the right to eject any guest that in our opinion, may pose a risk to the safety of other guests and/or affect their enjoyment within Clash property.
- All guests entering Clash property are subject to the policies and guidelines as set forth by Clash staff.
- No soliciting
- Children under the age of 13 must always be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult while on Clash property.
- Additional revisions can be made upon the policies and procedures without any notice
Toxic behavior or cheating will result in your disqualification from the tournament and forfeiture of your entry fee, these include but are not limited to:
- Screen Peaking
- Distracting another player
- Sharing Custom server key with an outside player
- Abuse of venue equipment
- Excessive Trash talking