You asked, we answered.
Fornite tournaments are here. Fridays at Clash, come on out to compete for cash prizes in our Fortnite Fridays Tournaments through August 28. Just $10 to enter — which includes $5 for prize support and 2 hours of gameplay. The more people to play, the bigger the cash prize—so grab your friends and come to Clash to see who’s best.
Tournaments are held on Fridays through August 28 from noon to 7pm. Your top 4 scores will be counted. Want to play more than 2 hours? No problem. Just purchase more time!
Scores are collected from the leaderboards at 7pm. Prize Pool awarded at 7:30pm
Register in-person or online via our Discord tournament channel or by sending us a message on any of our social platforms. Only the use of Clash’s approved equipment is allowed—no mods or outside controllers. Tournament platform will be on PC (with keyboard/mouse), but we also have Xbox One and PS4 controller hookups.
Participants top 4 matches will count to your win. Select servers to be determined day of the tournament.
- Eliminations = 1 point
- Top 10 = 1 point
- Top 5 = 2 points
- Victory = 3 points
Under 18? Our Release of Liability form must be signed in person to participate.
Clash policies and guidelines to be followed while on property:
- Guest must follow all posted and verbal instructions provided by Clash staff.
- Do not use profanity or engage in unsafe, illegal, or offensive behavior.
- Clash staff reserve the right to temporarily close for the purposes of maintenance or private events without prior notice or any compensation.
- Guests should not leave any valuables or personal belongings unattended. Clash is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted in the store.
- No outside food or beverage allowed in store.
- No pets allowed except for service animals.
- No firearms or weapons permitted on Clash property.
- Respectful attire must always be worn, and Clash staff reserve the right to refuse service or expel guests with unacceptable attire.
- Clash staff reserve the right to eject any guest that in our opinion, may pose a risk to the safety of other guests and/or affect their enjoyment within Clash property.
- All guests entering Clash property are subject to the policies and guidelines as set forth by Clash staff.
- No soliciting
- Must be 13+ to compete in Fortnite Fridays tournaments.
- Additional revisions can be made upon the policies and procedures without any notice
Toxic behavior or cheating will result in your disqualification from the tournament and forfeiture of your entry fee, these include but are not limited to:
- Screen Peaking
- Distracting another player
- Sharing Custom server key with an outside player
- Abuse of venue equipment
- Excessive Trash talking